About Me
Lynn
Mother of two and grandmother of four. Married 25+ years. I enjoy making digital graphics and digital scrapbooking layouts and elements.
View my complete profile
Labels
Cherokee
(1)
Digital Scrapbooking
(4)
Easter
(1)
Grandkids
(1)
Holidays
(2)
layouts
(4)
NC
(1)
St. Patricks Day
(1)
Trips
(1)
Vacations
(1)
Scrapbooking Links
Digital Scrapbooking TV
Free Digital Scrapbooking
Scrapbook Blog
Scrapbooking Graphics
Favorite Links
Tlg's Stock Photos
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(4)
▼
June
(4)
Orange Layout|Our Kids and Grandkids
Memory Board Layout|Cherokee Trip
Easter 2007
St. Patrick's Day 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Easter 2007
These Easter layout I created from photographs I took of easter candy. These photos are from last year. I do remember it being a cold day and we rush the kids to find the easter eggs. Click the layouts for a larger view.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment